Thursday, July 25, 2013

Minions Rocks ! ~

YMCA:
                              
Yup,Despicable me,one of many Very Funny Movies,Despicable me is a story about Super-villain that have to got some child that maybe bother him,so..turns out,he become a hero,to save the world..he called by the Anti-villain to capture the New villain,El-Macho,and ends up with,he Getting married with his partner,Lucy Wilde,you can see above some story of this cool movie.
even they're making their Own song's,like the YMCA and the I swear song's is turned into something funny.
and the wedding,makes the kid's very Happy,finally...they have a mother!
and i just,wow..what a wonderful Scene,everyone be like,This is The Time!!
                                                                        I Swear:

see? Funny right? did you Agree with me about this movie? Very Cool and funny? i see that..
okay,bye~ see you In the Next Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment