Saturday, December 7, 2013

EPIC JOURNEY OF AUGUST

Hi Guys~ !! It's Been A Long time I Didn't Write a Single Post , because i was Busy , Hehe Btw i'm gonna Tell you a story about my Amazing Adventure Trip, To Philiphines! Of Course before The Haiyan Disaster , I'm really supported People in Philiphines To Get Along and Rise Up Again , Philiphines people were Nice , same Mood as Indonesian , of course I Love Indonesia , (Please Visit Indonesia :D ) haha , so Me and my family was waiting for the Airplanes , cause it's delayed for a few minutes , it's kinda complicated , So Many Airways rounded the Soekanoe-Hatta Airport .
  
And Here's The Monument Of Indonesia First Ever President and his Companion:
When the first Time i Arrived here , This place was Crowded , :
And Finally the Planes Ready to flight , My Last word here Before We Take Off was : "Goodbye My Lovely Jakarta , Here I Come Philiphines!! " . The Last view from the Plane :
And Then The Trip go For 5 Hours , Actually my Destination was Going to .........wait a minute , i can't tell you know :p you will see , few people call it " Home For Panda " Clue : People In that place Often to Eat Pork , you can call it their Tradisional Food  , Everything they cooked rately included a Pork On it.
So after a Long day i'm arrived , 08.43 AM in the Morning Philiphines Timezone.
Continue... Next Part of my Adventure ... More Fun and Interesting , Bye For Now , See You Next Post Guys!~ .

No comments:

Post a Comment